Friday, September 7, 2012

Janacia Jackson

Hi Everyone, my name is Janacia Jackson and I was born in Birmingham, Alabama. I have three siblings and I am the youngest but I am the protector of all my siblings. I graduated from a Fultondale High School which is very small. I had a lot of fun in high school and I loved my English class. I played basketball and volleyball during high school and I did field events in track. I am very spoiled since I am the baby. Many people call me Jay, because they cant pronounce my name correctly. My hobbies consist of anything sports related singing, and dancing. I love to sing with my mom and sister. I feel that I achieved a lot in high school and I changed for the better. I was accepted at many different Universities but I chose to come to Jacksonville State University because their Nursing program was ranked very high. I planned on majoring in Nursing and minoring in Sports Medicine, but I couldn't do that so I just made my minor my major and I will return to school after I graduate to get a degree in Nursing. Next year, you will hopefully see me playing on both the Volleyball and Basketball team. I am loving Jacksonville State University so far and I know that I will enjoy this class and I am very excited about all the things that I will learn.I know that when we leave this class we will leave with more knowledge about this than when we walked in. You can follow me on Twitter @Tru_Songbird.

7 comments:

  1. I have two siblings too! Two brothers! But I'm the middle baby. I hope to see you play volleyball or basketball some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we came here for the same reason !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Birmingham too! Glad you are in the nursing program also. Jacksonville has one of the best medical programs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! People say I'm spoiled too! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely spoiled too! People tell me that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the baby of my family too!! :P It's pretty fun getting spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I sorta have the same issue with major and minor courses here. Otherwise I'm the youngest of two siblings. My sister is in her twenties.

    ReplyDelete